Wednesday, February 16, 2011

White Balance





With the plant photo, I took it on auto with no flash and the bowl of candy was taken also on auto but i used a flash. The plant was edited using vibrance and saturation and the bowl of candy was edited using the curves to create more shadows on it. My plant photo is a vignette with a black outside. It was a little tickey to do on photo shop, but turned out very nicely. The bowl of candy is a "cloned" picture. I added a red sugary heart to the middle of the bowl, and as you can tell, its hard to tell which one was cloned.

I think that both of my pictures look really good and I think that I did a really good job. I think that both have good compostion and I think that I used the two techniques very accuratly. I dont think that I would change anything about my photos. I was actually surprised by the nice quality of both pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment