Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Day in the Life-Maizy


When taking this picture, I got low on the ground and there was one of my gods toys laying on the ground. The sun was shinning perfectly in my path. I took the poicture with an ISO of 200 and 800. This one is the 800 ISO. I then edited the picture using Vibrance and Saturation. These effects brightened and warmed up the picture.
I think that my photo is pretty strong. I really like the sun beams and the little circles on the photo from the sun. I think that they make it look warm. This sounds funny, but I like how the pig id facing down. You don't really see his face and I think that it shows that my dog was actually playing with it and not set up. I was also surprised by the quality of the details in the rope and the carpet. Overall, I think this picture looks very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment